Saturday, March 27, 2010

Big Ass Fans

So...I went to help with the cleaning today. That's not really that noteworthy. But...since I was last out there, these Big Ass Fans have been added.

These are some monster fans - each blade is like 12 foot long, making the diameter (counting the hub) 25+ feet! Big Ass Fans!! They are huge!

Wayne asked if I needed one for the house - those hot flashes can be brutal. I'm passing for now but nice to know they're out there!!

By the way....Big Ass Fans is the brand name. That just cracks me up for some reason!!



2 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Maybe they should change their target market to Hot Flasher/Night Sweaters. There have been a couple times in the last 6 months that I would gladly have gotten up in the middle of the night and ordered one of these online, if they'd deliver as fast as Zappos does.

daisyamy said...

i wanna see them when i go home! i miss the airport/poppy smell! ;)